Treat Your Feet with our latest Foot Rejuvenation Therapy!
It’s that time of the year again – time to get your summer feet out!
The Foot Clinic offers our latest Foot Rejuvenation Therapy – incorporating years of clinical experience of both skin and nail care, and gentle muscular rebalancing to provide a truly unique and liberating experience for your feet.
Our medical Foot Rejuvenation Therapy service will make all the difference:
- We will trim, buff and shape your nails
- Smooth away unsightly cracked heels and calluses
- Massage your feet and provide gentle muscular activation and rebalancing technique using Foot Manual Therapies, Thor Laser Therapy and Powerplate Proprioceptive Stimulation
This 30-minute treatment will be delivered with the highest level of detail, and because you’re being treated by a medical professional, they will also be scanning your feet to perform a foot health assessment while they treat you.
They will alert you to any areas of concern and recommend the best treatment.
The initial Foot Rejuvenation Therapy service is $135.
Our patients leave feeling like they’re walking on air!
Our unique Foot Rejuvenation Therapy service is one of the easiest, most enjoyable ways to look after your feet this year. If you want to experience amazing silky smooth and liberated feet, then book an appointment today.
We make maintaining your foot health easy. The Foot Clinic operates with strict infection and health protocols. Our equipment and instruments are sterilised and adhere to Australian Health Care Facility guidelines. Treat your feet today!
Do you have Private Health Insurance?
Private health funds often have a deadline of 31 December to use podiatry services coverage - you may wish to take advantage of these benefits before they expire!
How do I get started?
- Book your Initial Foot Rejuvenation Therapy appointment here (click on the I Am A New Patient link) or call us on 9384 3545
- Our friendly staff will contact you with more information.
Why choose us?
The top 3 things our clients love about us (we know because we asked!):
- Positive energy, enthusiasm and outcomes (NPS average score of >9 out of 10)
- Trusted Leader in the practice of Podiatric Medicine (Established in 1999, Elite experience with many leading Australian athletes, latest high-tech equipment)
- Focus is on Strong Feet, not just orthotics (EBFA Barefoot Technology, Anatomy Trains, Foot Manual Therapies)
We will get you back on your feet!
Feel free to give us a call if you have any queries on 08 9384 3545.