Join Our Team at The Foot Clinic, Cottesloe!
We know that being a podiatric medical professional is something you are, not something you do.
Are you ready to take control of your career with a boost of energy, enthusiasm and awesome work-life balance?!
Here’s what is waiting for you:
- Awesome location in the Western Suburbs in Cottesloe Central, a stones throw from Cottesloe Beach (listed as one the top 10 beaches in the World by TripAdvisor)
- High Performance professionally managed team with multiple experienced Senior Podiatrists support (over 20 years experience with elite athletes and everyday mums, dads and kids) and full front office support (Practice Manager and Front Office Administrator)
- World Class Business (Brown Belt status – one more to Black Belt, The Hive Business Development)
- World Class Communication and Documentation Systems to keep our world connected, consistent, automated and seamless (Cliniko, Podio, Cliniqapps, Slack, Bonusly, Geekbot, SharePoint, Physitrack, more being sourced every year)
- Longer appointment times so no one feels rushed and you can provide outstanding care for every patient.
- Large custom fit treatment rooms with beautiful natural sunlight, leafy green plants and awesome positive energy
- Latest state of the art equipment (Thor Laser, Treadmill Video Gait Analysis in multiple rooms, PowerPlate Proprioceptive Stimulation) with more evidence based equipment being sourced every year (Lunula Laser and Swift Microwave coming soon)
- Structured Career Pathways for both New Graduates and Experienced Podiatrists, with ongoing training and opportunities to keep you engaged and enthusiastic about your career and your team.
Flexible work hours to help each other find that awesome work-life balance we are all looking for.
Join our team of high performers who love getting people back on their feet!
Oh, and we also love enjoying life outside of work (as they say, Work Hard Play Hard!)
Still want to join us?
If you are a looking for a courageous, inspirational fun creative wow team, then you may have come to the right place!
We are currently offering a full-time or part-time position with flexible work hours, excellent remuneration on a base salary (as per the Federal HPSS Award) and commission structure (%commission for working in the business and $bonuses for your contribution as a team player).
To apply, you must have:
- A current Podiatry degree, or you are about to graduate
- A fantastic attitude that resonates with our values
For extra brownie points, you will want to have:
- Foot Manual Therapies training, or a keen interest in developing this area
- Anatomy Trains training, or a keen interest in developing this area
- The confidence to be in front of a video camera (because you will be!)
- A passion for movement longevity for yourself, because that’s what we do!
To apply, please submit your details by filling in the form below.
Good Luck! Successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Why Join The Foot Clinic Team?
The top 3 things our clients love about us (we know because we asked!):
- Positive energy, enthusiasm and outcomes (NPS average score of >9 out of 10)
- Trusted Leader in the practice of Podiatric Medicine (Established in 1999, Elite experience with many leading Australian athletes, latest high-tech equipment)
- Focus is on Strong Feet, not just orthotics (EBFA Barefoot Technology, Anatomy Trains, Foot Manual Therapies)
Check out the video from podiatrist Dr Suresh Sivacolundhu. Don’t let your fears prevent you from having one of the best jobs around. Apply Now!
We look forward to meeting you!