Telehealth Online Consultations
The Foot Clinic now offers podiatry services via Telehealth, so we can provide our service to you, in the comfort of your own home.
What are Telehealth Online Consultations?
Telehealth Online Consultations are a modern approach in our rapidly advancing digital world, providing quick, convenient and effective care with amazing outcomes.
These consultations are designed for people who are unable to attend a face-to-face appointment in our clinic, but are still looking to access our expert care.
You will find that the Telehealth Online Consultation experience will resemble that of a face-to-face consultation as you will still get to meet with your podiatrist via an online video call.
What problems can I use Telehealth Online Consultations for?
- skin and nail problems (with self-care solutions)
- acute foot and ankle pain
- postural pain (knees, hips, back, neck)
- chronic injury management and prevention
- walking abnormalities
What outcomes can I expect?
- Discuss and assess your condition
- Provide an accurate and expert diagnosis
- Formulate a treatment plan with
- Self-treatment solutions
- Customised exercise and rehabilitation programs
- Send you additional links and resources for your particular condition
- Deliver ongoing support throughout your entire journey
How much does it cost?
Telehealth Online Consultations are currently billed at:
- Initial Consultation $80
- Follow-up Consultation $80
Please check with your own private health insurance for any health fund rebates.
Our automated system will ask you for prepayment when you book your appointment.
Patients referred to Telehealth by their GP under the Chronic Disease Management program are currently bulk billed, with no out of pocket expenses.
How do I get started?
- Book your Telehealth Online Consultation here.
- Our friendly staff will then contact you with more information.
- Make sure you have an internet connection and a video camera (computer or smartphone).
- We will send you an email and sms link to join the call 24 hours before your appointment.
- For the best quality audio it is often best to use headphones with a microphone. If you don’t have these, check that the microphone on your computer works.
- Make sure you have a quiet environment. Treat the session as you would if your clinician came to your house. Try and find a quiet room, away from any distracting pets, colleagues and children.
We will get you back on your feet!
Feel free to give us a call if you have any queries on 08 9384 3545.
Why choose us?
The top 3 things our clients love about us (we know because we asked!):
- Positive energy, enthusiasm and outcomes (NPS average score of >9 out of 10)
- Trusted Leader in the practice of Podiatric Medicine (Established in 1999, Elite experience with many leading Australian athletes, latest high-tech equipment)
- Focus is on Strong Feet, not just orthotics (EBFA Barefoot Technology, Anatomy Trains, Foot Manual Therapies)