Telehealth Online Consultations
The Foot Clinic now offers online consultations so we can provide our service to you, in the comfort of your own home.
What are Telehealth Online Consultations?
Telehealth Online Consultations involve using modern technology for consultations, to conduct diagnoses and evaluate foot-related conditions remotely.
What is the process?
- Prior to your online consultation, you will be sent a form to provide a brief history.
- Assessment of the condition will then be conducted.
- The consult will be up to 20 minutes, allowing time to send through any resources or links discussed in the consult.
What types of foot issues can I use Telehealth Online Consultations for?
While face-to-face consultation is irreplaceable, Telehealth Online Consultations are a modern approach providing convenient and effective care with amazing outcomes. The following foot conditions can be treated:
- foot and leg pain
- postural pain (knees, hips, back)
- injury management & prevention
- walking abnormalities
What outcomes can you expect?
- Accurate diagnosis
- Correct treatment advice
- Self-treatment techniques
- Customised exercise & rehabilitation programs
- Additional links & resources
- Ongoing support
How do I get started?
- Book your Telehealth Online Consultation here.
- Our friendly staff will contact you with more information.
- Make sure you have an internet connection and a video camera.
- We will send you an sms to join the call at your appointment time
We will get you back on your feet!
You will find that the Telehealth Online Consultation experience will resemble that of a face-to-face consultation, as we pride ourselves on delivering the best service possible.
We fix your pain so you can walk, run, exercise, work.
Because we understand the importance of having a good quality of life, we address the cause of your problem, not just the symptoms, so you are better long-term.
Feel free to give us a call if you have any queries on 08 9384 3545.